26 January 2012

It's happening again

I am a starter.  I rock the boat.  That is who I am and that is what I will always be.

Unfortunately, many teachers don't like my methods.  They like to feel safe and secure, and people who cause change seriously disrupt that.

I have seen much success through my methods.  This doesn't mean my way is the right way, just a different way.  What bothers me, and what sparked this post, is the teacher who feels the need to attack my methods.
http://goo.gl/t3Pyk

You don't have to like what I do.
You don't even have to like me.
But I'm not the enemy.

Listen to what I have to say with an open mind.  Maybe you try something new, maybe you don't.  But, let's, at least, work together to build something that works for both of us.  Something that is better than either of us could have created alone.

Is it too much to ask? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Day

I want to thank everyone who has been reading this blog. It is time to get a more professional look to the site so this blog will be moving ...