01 January 2012

My 365 photo challenge

I have been intrigued by the 365 project.  I have been using my phone in the classroom to take pictures of labs and projects my students complete and post them to Flickr so I thought it might be fun to try it.  I have borrowed my dad's ipad2 for the next month so I was using the camera on it to determine what would be my first picture of 2012.  That's when my 4 year old son walked in the room and the light bulb went on.  Why does it have to be MY 365 Project?

So I would like to share with you my 4 year old son's blog:
OK, he's 4 so he is very into superheroes and being an older brother; don't knock the title.  I always look and him and am fascinated by how he sees the world.  This will be a great way to document a year in his life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Day

I want to thank everyone who has been reading this blog. It is time to get a more professional look to the site so this blog will be moving ...